Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Rule 110 Tiles

I've created a tile set that emulates a rule 110 cellular automaton.  Since rule 110 can act as a universal computer, so can my tiles :-) (see the link for more details on this.)  You can buy magnetic paper for inkjet printers at most computer stores, which I did so that I was able to print out the tiles, cut them out, and arrange them on my refrigerator.  Here are some images of the tiles emulating rule 110:







If you want to download the tile set yourself, here is a link to the vector graphics file.  I recommend opening it with a vector graphics program like Inkscape before printing.  Also, with Inkscape, you can mess around with the tiles on your computer as well.

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2018 at 3:12 AM , Blogger Jeson Devid said...

I am glad to locate your recognized method for composing the post. Presently you make it simple for me to comprehend and execute the idea. Much obliged to you for the post. curso porcelanato liquido

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home